Senior Systems Sun Accountant
Salary - 60k
Firecrest is currently helping the world’s leading shipping services business in their search for a Sun Systems Specialist.
The client is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has subsidiaries in the UK and around the world. There are 12 trading UK subsidiaries and 23 trading subsidiaries overseas.
- Maintain and improve financial systems within the Clarkson group
- Take the lead in the roll out of financial systems to all Clarkson global offices
- Provide day to day support to all financial users
- Monitor the performance of key systems and implement solutions to minimise poor performance or inefficiencies
- Document processes and set up
- Work with the finance team to improve and enhance financial reporting and management information Preferred skills
- Core accounting capabilities with a passion for systems
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Knowledge of SunSystems 6 and Query & Analysis add-in
- Experience of databases and client/server applications
- Exposure to report writing/presentation software
- Advanced Excel skills including some visual basic knowledge
- Applicants must have good interpersonal skills, good attention to detail, an ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines.
Head of Finance - Creative Innovation Agency
Salary - 30k
Location - Dartford
The Head of Finance is responsible for managing all aspects of Finance and Operations and will actively manage the accounting, finance and operations function of the business including managing the outsourced accounting and other professional providers/suppliers. They will produce and interpret all management information, manage all accounting and tax compliance and manage working capital to agreed KPIs. They will be responsible for operational efficiency and ensure agreed margins are delivered.
The Head of Finance will actively participate in the development of the international finance and operation functions and be a key part of the international team responsible for implementation and application of all international accounting practices, procedures, controls and standards under the supervision of the CEO and CFO.
Our client is striving for improvement and this individual will need the confidence, gravitas and intellect to deliver this.
- Support the senior team in delivery of their Business Plan & commercial nous is key
- Be the key point of contact for all finance & operational matters
- Deliver robust and reliable financial and regulatory compliance
- Be the commercial partner to creative and project management teams
- Introduce and enforce effective and efficient processes and systems
- Coach and develop finance & operations team
- Support growth of 25% YoY
- Support the building of a business capable of achieving a significant exit value
- Create and deliver strong risk management and tax smartness
- Develop a finance & operations function that pays own way in cost saving and efficiency initiatives